Privacy promiseYour privacy is of the highest importance, and I promise never to release your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes. I will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although I reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). I will keep it on a secure server and I will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. I confirm that any Personal Information which you provide (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which can identify you, is held in accordance with the Data Commissioner’s Office. Your information only be used for the following purposes:
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
PhishingPhishing is the practice of tricking someone into giving confidential information. Examples include falsely claiming to be a legitimate company when sending an e-mail to a user, in an attempt to get the user to send private information that will be used for identity theft and fraud. We’ll never ask you to send any personal details via email. If we require such details, for security reasons we’ll ask you to contact us by phone. Should you receive an email claiming to be from craigkwest.com requesting this kind of information, please do not respond but let me know.
TO ENABLE COOKIES for help to turn them on should you need to. Please note that cookies can’t harm your computer. This site doesn’t store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in the cookies it creates, but does use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help the site to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show you when you’re searching. I’m giving you this information as part of the initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure I’m honest and clear about your privacy when using this website. I know you’d expect nothing less, and please be assured that I’m working on a number of other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the website. These cookies don’t store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details: they simply hold the ‘key’ that, once you’re signed in, is associated with this information. However, if you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from craigkwest.com, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences. craigkwest.com ‘share’ tools If you take the opportunity to ‘share’ craigkwest.com content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook and Twitter – you may be sent cookies from these websites. I don’t control the setting of these cookies, so please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. Cookies this site uses
Access To Information The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that are held about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers the cost in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details held about you please contact me via the Contact form.
To enable cookiesFor PCs: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option
How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
- Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button
- Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0
- Click on ‘Tools’ (top of browser) then ‘Internet options’ , then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies
- Settings above Medium will disable cookies
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
- Then select the Privacy icon
- Click on Cookies, then select ‘allow sites to set cookies’
- Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select ‘Preferences’
- Click on ‘Security’, check ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’
- Click ‘Save’
How to check cookies are enabled for Macs
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- Click on ‘Explorer’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Preferences’ options
- Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’ under Receiving Files
- Select the ‘Never Ask’ option
Safari on OSX
- Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Preferences’
- Click on ‘Security’ then ‘Accept cookies’
- Select the ‘Only from site you navigate to’
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ (top of browser) then select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy & Security’
- Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site only’
- Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Settings’
- Then select ‘Preferences’, select the ‘Advanced’ tab
- Then select ‘Accept cookies’ option
All other browsersPlease consult your documentation or online help files.
Third-party cookiesWhen you visit craigkwest.com you may notice some cookies that are not related to craigkwest.com. When you visit a page that contains embedded content, for example from YouTube, you may be sent cookies from these websites. I don’t control the setting of these cookies, so suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. Further information about cookies If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window – please note that we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites).
IntroductionThe craigkwest.com website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which by using the web site, anyone viewing the site is deemed to accept. I recommend that you confirm the accuracy and completeness of any content before relying on it. References in these terms and on this website to “we”, “our” or “us” are references to craigkwest.com and/or (where the context permits) our third party service providers together with their subcontractors. References to “you” and “your” means each natural or legal person who uses our website or the associated services.
Terms & Conditions
- This website is provided as a free service for any consumer to view and use.
- Use of it is entirely at the user’s discretion and I do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness and/or reliability of any content of the website.
- I do not necessarily have a relationship, commercial or otherwise, with sites which are linked to or from this website.
- It is the users responsibility to verify the accuracy of any information obtained from this website before relying on it.
- In no circumstances shall I be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any use of this website.
- I reserve the right to alter any information on this website at any time.